Friday, April 8, 2011

Stumbled upon some new things and figured out Birth Dates.

I've lately been going through census's and through the free Civil War records. So far I have only found a few things. I did manage to stumble on to Thompson Cooley's and Davids Civil War record. Could not find Dilly's though I know for sure that he served with his father and brother. I also ran across Bradley Cooley's Dad ,MomFamily in  census Record. I now know what year they were all born. But, here's the kicker they had more kids than I thought. and Two I had no Idea of. Also  A few children were missing in the listing. Perhaps already grown at this time and not living with them. I may have ? Found my Thomas Raper along with a couple of others. Not totally sure yet. But I am very hopeful this gives me something to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment