Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Chi Ching of The Genealogy world (Finding the Goldmine of information on your ancestor)

Edit and Correction :7:55Pm

The night before I ran onto info on one of the lines I have been researching, the Wright-Cooley line once again produced a goldmine of information that I did not have.  I have managed not only to find Celia/Sela or Selah  Wright-Cooley's Mother and Father's name William R. Wright and Martha Besty Morgan.
But, I found  out that they were in middle of a migration Kentucky (counties not known actually )Then To Bartholomew and Jackson co for a time then settling in Washington county where they are buried at the Wright Cemetery.

This is only a small amount I have found I'll post more later once I have sorted through everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment